Why Should I hire you?
- You should hire me because I can do the job. I can help the company achieve its goals. And when the company achieves its goals, I, too, will benefit. Win-win.
- It will be a great platform to show my skills and knowledge if you hire me. I will ensure to complete whatever goals and targets set by your organisation within the stipulated time.
What are the reasons for leaving your previous work?
- In order to enhance my skillset
- This particular job best fits my career aspirations
Why have you been unemployed for a long time?
- I enrolled myself for an advanced technology, personal development courses, and freelance jobs.
Tell us your ability to work under pressure.
- I keep myself calm and focus on multi-tasking while being patient.
Describe your management style.
- Constantly keeping the tab of my assigned work with my subordinates and seniors
- Completing assigned work before deadlines
- Respect for all staff
- Working with others in a team
Are you a team player?
- Yes, I was part of very successful projects
- I strongly believe in sharing and listening to people’s ideas.
What irritates you about co-workers?
- Teamwork initiates great impressions. Even if I find anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
How long would you expect to work for us if you are hired?
- As long as I feel professionally challenged.
- As long as I learn, grow and stay happy with what I do
- As long as there are opportunities for me to grow
How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of your organisation
Do you consider yourself successful?
- Apart from appraisals, I believe I have earned a bunch of good colleagues in my life.
What are your major strengths and weaknesses?
- Ability to work….
- Technical knowledge of ……
- Management ethics
- I don’t like people surpassing me….
What do you know about our company
- Major products
- Working environments
- Safety Issues
- Branches around the world
How much salary do you expect?
- Salary is my second priority. I want to improve and enhance my knowledge. I want to gain technical skills.
- You are here to analyse me and I believe you will pay me what I deserve.
What if I do not hire you?
- I have full confidence in my abilities that I will secure another job. However, I would appreciate and analyse your feedback regarding why I am not being hired so I can improve on those aspects.
- It will be sad but you will hire me because I am the perfect candidate.
Do you have any questions?
- What are the next steps of the interviewing process?