Identify product mentions within a largely user-generated web-based corpus and disambiguate the mentions against a large product catalog.
- to automatically identify all mentions of consumer products in a largely user-generated collection of web content, and to correctly identify the product(s) that each product mention refers to from a large catalog of products.
- hundreds of thousands of text items, a product catalog with over fifteen million products, and hundreds of manually annotated product mentions supporting data-driven approaches.
- submission of disambiguated product mentions will be scored based on the mean F1 correctness metric.
1st Zhanpeng Fang
- Solution documentation and interview: C, Python and Perl
- Paper: Accurate Product Name Recognition from User Generated Content
2nd: Olexandr Topchylo
- documentation: C++